[Xcb] GSoC proposal questions

Mariusz Ceier mceier at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 06:56:55 PDT 2009

Thanks Julien, I really appreciate this :)
Peter Hutterer proposed to co-mentor the protocol stuff, if I find
mentor that will help with XCB internals :)

Julien Danjou pisze:
> At 1238584636 time_t, Mariusz Ceier wrote:
>> I have asked Peter Hutterer, but he said that he does not really know
>> XCB, only protocol stuff. So now, I'm looking for any person that knows
>> XCB internals, and would like to become a mentor for gsoc idea "Complete
>> and comprehensive input support for XCB". anyone ?
>
> I probably know more XCB than proto stuff, so I may be able to mentor in
> this regards. Depends on what you're going to work on.

I wish to work on Xkb,Xi,Xkb2,and Xi2 extensions for XCB, this include
XML descriptions, and improvement of binding generator. You can read
more in proposal I have submitted to GSoC ( You have to be registered as
mentor for X.org organization to view it )