[Xcb] xproto test failed

Peter Harris git at peter.is-a-geek.org
Mon Feb 16 11:31:01 PST 2009

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 12:56 PM, Barton C Massey wrote:

> I'm not quite seeing where the codegen has been fixed to use
> the new XML, though?  Am I missing something?

The enum annotations are entirely for the benefit of languages (unlike
C) that have typesafe enums. The C codegen should silently ignore the
new annotations.

>  Also, did you
> modify the extension XML to match the new usage?

My plan was to give xproto.xml another pass with the documentation,
fix up the remaining niggles (None, CopyFromParent, ServerTime, and
especially KeyButMask), and get comments from the community. Once
xproto is solid, I plan to do the extensions.

Life, as usual, delays plans. Fortunately, it looks like I'll have
time to look at this soon-ish.

Peter Harris