[Xcb] Invalid XIDs

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Wed Feb 18 09:56:35 PST 2009

At 1234977195 time_t, Barton C Massey wrote:
> Releases seem to be sporadic, with various XCB folks taking
> the lead in producing new ones (thanks hugely!) lately.  I
> don't know how long before we roll an official number again,
> since Julien just did one.  Sorry to have missed the window.

FTR, if important fixes require an urgent release, beep me, I'll handle
it. I just need to have the information about the potential urgency and
importance of a fix, which I can't always judge myself correctly.
(i.e. I'm still a bit the newbie around here).

Cheers,
--
Julien Danjou
// ᐰ <julien at danjou.info>   http://julien.danjou.info