[Xcb] Proposal: Link fields to enums in the protocol XML files

Antoine Latter aslatter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 09:14:57 PST 2009

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Peter Harris <pharris at opentext.com> wrote:
> Julien Danjou wrote:
>> At 1231125498 time_t, Antoine Latter wrote:
>>> Does this look like a good idea?  Can the added attributes be useful
>>> in other ways?
>>
>> Seeing how enthousiastic Bart is, and how from my tiny knowledge it
>> seems nice, I've merged the patch. ;)
>
> It probably could have withstood a little more review, first. I've
> committed a fix for the missing enums and the typos I've found so far.

It looks like I've missed the events.  Also, I didn't annotate the
value-params like you did because I didn't have a good idea what to do
with them in a big picture sense.

I like how your version adds comments to the enum-items with the type
corresponding to that portion of a value-param field.

Maybe next the value-param item type could be moved in an attribute of
enum-item element itself.

-Antoine