[Xcb] Keyboard input...

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Mon Jan 12 00:22:00 PST 2009

XCB's keyboard support is currently pretty minimal.  What
there is is mostly in xcb/util/keysyms and xcb/util/event
AFAIK.  This is enough to get keysyms from keycodes and thus
figure out what key was pressed, barely.

The idea was always to provide a higher-level library atop
XCB to handle input properly.  That library has never been
written.  Now that X's input stuff is in constant flux,
we've been kind of waiting for the dust to settle before we
looked at it again.

Any way you could help would be greatly appreciated!

	Bart