[Xcb] xcb-util: ewmh library

Arnaud Fontaine arnaud at andesi.org
Fri Sep 25 04:30:55 PDT 2009

Hi,

    > One  comment, from a  quick look: Your *_checked  functions should
    > return a cookie, not void, like the functions they wrap.

Yes, thanks!  I  have just fixed this issue in  my repository[0] and I'm
about  to commit  a similar  patch  for xcb-util/icccm,  even if  nobody
actually complained about that (maybe because there is only a few people
using it).

    >> Anybody could give me advices about the header file (mentioned in
    >> my previous email)?

    > I'm not  quite sure what you need. You're  already using .m4 files
    >  for the atom  list. Perhaps  something similar  could be  used to
    > generate the missing parts of your header file?

I would  prefer to avoid using  m4 for that  because it will be  hard to
read, but  on the other  hand using macros  would be ugly in  the header
file, what do you think?

Cheers,
Arnaud

[0] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~arnau/xcb-util/commit/?h=xcb-ewmh&id=924df1da6ec91408685918e5a98815eda969558c