[Xcb] Your GSOC proposal: "Complete input support for XCB"

Christoph Reimann chrr at arcor.de
Tue Apr 6 13:47:09 PDT 2010

Hi,
today I stumbled upon your GSOC proposal concercing XCB & (keyboard) input
and remembered that a friend of mine (--> Thomas Hunger) has done some
coding there a few years ago. I also remember him saying that it was a
really hard thing to do though ;) I would be interested in a somewhat more
detailed discussion concerning the current status and a short overview of
what needs to be done to get any kind of XKB support in XCB.
Thanks in advance for any answers!

Christoph Reimann