[Xcb] Splitting up xcb-util repository

Gaetan Nadon memsize at videotron.ca
Fri Aug 13 06:51:56 PDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-08-13 at 12:49 +0200, Arnaud Fontaine wrote:

> I also  had a look  at m4 on  various OS (including Solaris,  Darwin
> and
> FreeBSD), and apparently only m4  on Solaris does not support -I
> option,
> which  is not  surprising because  POSIX only  requires support  for
> the
> command line options -s, -D, and -U. Thus, I think the name of the
> macro
> is a bit  confusing, so I renamed it  to XORG_M4_WITH_INCLUDE_PATH.
> Hope
> that's ok.

I tried the patch, it looks perfect. I like the commit message and
comment.
This is the logic I attempted to code in my patch.

Given your research above, suppose we were to use AC_PATH_RPOGS with gm4
first and then m4.
I think it would cover all (real life) scenarios correctly.  If that
does not work, you can always fix my patch.

Gaetan