[Xcb] Splitting up xcb-util repository

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Mon Aug 16 11:40:46 PDT 2010

IMHO, it would be perfectly reasonable to raise the required
versions of autoconf/automake for all of X.  I'd prefer that
to some kludge that makes things work with older autoconf.

autoconf 2.60 was released in June 2006, and 2.61 in
November 2006.  I don't think that we're going to cripple
anyone by requiring this "later" version.

	Bart