[Xcb] Splitting up xcb-util repository

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Mon Aug 16 18:25:43 PDT 2010

Gaetan Nadon wrote:
> We are talking 2.62 here, which is just 2 years behind (2008).
> It's not available (as a distro installable package) in Hardy LTS for
> example
> and probably not on Solaris.

We're shipping autoconf 2.63 in OpenSolaris/Solaris 11 development
at the moment, and don't have autoconf at all in the default Solaris 10
installs, so don't hold back on our account.  (Though the previous
OpenSolaris 2009.06 only had 2.61.)

We're only planning on adding xcb to Solaris 11, not backporting to the
stable Solaris 10 release.

	-Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersmith at oracle.com