[Xcb] Win32 port

jeetu.golani at gmail.com jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 02:25:49 PDT 2010

Hi guys,
It's been a while but I thought I'd check up on whether anyone has managed to try out the Win32 port and how my codebase on github works on Windows and Non-Windows platforms. If I remember correctly at last contact it was decided that once there was feedback on how the code performed across platforms and didn't break anything on non-windows platforms it would be integrated into the main trunk.
Pls let me know if there's anything more that I can do to ease inclusion of this port in the main tree :)
Thanks,
Jeetu
http://ebrain.in
An Open Source Shared Computing Platform - Pool in all your software and computing resources over a wirless mesh network(or standard network), Discover and Run any software in the pool remotely.
DEVELOPER'S CODE NOW RELEASED
--
Sent from my Nokia N900 using Nokia Messaging