[Xcb] DBE help ...

Lars Segerlund lars.segerlund at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 06:59:35 PDT 2010

 Thanks, that was exactly the info that was needed.

 I have also heard that xdbe was deprecated, but it's apparently in
the server still, also if it's deprecated, where is the alternative ?
Especially for a framebuffer devise as vesa or similar.
 So I'll take my chanses, but I certainly would appreciate any
information about deprecation.

 I have a lot of old progs using it, and I 'think' it's quite commonly
used :-D ... so I hope it won't go away, since it's a simple mechanism
with few downsides.

 What happens when I hae a xml file ? Do I need one of the gnu
developer license thingies ? or can I just dump a patch on the
mailinglist ?

 / regards, Lars Segerlund.