[Xcb] Revised version of c_client.py

Ulrich Eckhardt doomster at knuut.de
Wed Sep 8 11:55:59 PDT 2010

On Wednesday 21 July 2010 22:29:01 Ulrich Eckhardt wrote:
> I promised recently that I would be working on the looks of the generated
> sourcecode, and here are my results.[...]

I know I sent this during the summer holidays, so I guess everybody was
outside getting tanned etc, but I'd still like some feedback on this. Also, I
sent a mail ("Patch for better error messages in xcbgen") a few days earlier,
which is a small fix that should be trivial to verify.

Are there any questions left? Would you prefer separate patches instead?
Anything else?

Uli