[Xcb] xcb workshop?

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Fri Sep 24 15:08:39 PDT 2010

Josh & Jamey were gently prodded in person at XDS, but since they're
not the only instigators...

any more progress towards planning the XCB workshop that the X.Org
board agreed to help sponsor?

The proposed dates on http://xcb.freedesktop.org/workshop/ have all passed...

	-Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersmith at oracle.com

P.S. As long as I'm poking the list, if someone wanted to start thinking
about talks, hackathons, or other activities to participate in at next year's
joint GNOME/KDE conference [1] to work with the developers of the toolkits &
apps to evangelize xcb or find out from them what's blocking adoption, I bet
the X.Org board would be willing to buy a couple more plane tickets.

[1] http://www.desktopsummit.org/