[Xcb] newby questions regarding the struct, "ButtonState"

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Fri Mar 30 19:39:25 PDT 2012

On Mar 30, 2012, at 5:41 PM, Rick Stockton <rickstockton at reno-computerhelp.com> wrote:

> And BTW, we've removed xlib support in Qt5, switching to xcb on X11 platforms. :)

Out of curiosity, do you have any performance metrics comparing Xlib to xcb in QT?  If not, was there a build of QT during development which enabled a choice between xcb and Xlib which could be used for such metrics?  Most comparisons I've seen have been with various small utility apps.  It would be nice to have some "real world" numbers to back up our claims to awesomeness.