[Xcb] XCB Tutorials

Mitchell de Bruyn mitch at physicscat.org
Thu Nov 21 04:33:35 PST 2013

Thanks for the info Uli, that was useful. And I take it back, it was not
20min. Transferring the changes can be a pain.

These are only small changes, there is a lot of potential work on the
tutorials.

Two patches:
- Some general fixes that gets examples working again and a little bit of
formatting.
- include and use inttypes.h for printf.

Cheers
Mitch.