[Xcb] xinput.xml: patches for padding at the end of requests, replies and structs

Peter Harris pharris at opentext.com
Mon Aug 18 12:24:16 PDT 2014

On 2014-08-15 14:26, Christian Linhart wrote:
> In the next twelve posts I'll send the xinput-proto patches
> for the following category:
> "padding at the end of requests, replies and structs"

None of these change behaviour, but (as Ran noted in the previous set)
explicit is better than implicit.

In some cases, libxcb generates the alignment pad twice (once for the
new explicit pad, and once for the implicit pad). I'm fine with that;
libxcb can be fixed later (or not at all).

For this set, Reviewed-by: Peter Harris <pharris at opentext.com>

Peter Harris
--
               Open Text Connectivity Solutions Group