[Xcb] git-repo with patches of this thread

Christian Linhart chris at DemoRecorder.com
Sun Aug 24 04:51:54 PDT 2014

Hi Ran and Peter,

I have made all patches of this thread available in a git-repo:

    git://git.code.sf.net/p/clinharttemporaryxcbproto/code

This contains the newest version of each patch ( i.e., V2 or V3 if applicable ).
And trailing spaces are removed. ( there are 3 lines with trailing spaces in the patchset )

I hope this simplifies pulling these changes into the official repo.

Chris

P.S.: I have done this with a perl-script that filters and sorts the messages from the thread,
so to result in an mbox files that can be applied with git am.
The script is somehow quick&dirty and probably not suited for publishing... :-)

I needed this anyways in order to base my further work on a version which is consistent with
the previous patches ( especially with version V2 and V3 ).