[Xcb] git-repo with patches of this thread

Christian Linhart chris at DemoRecorder.com
Mon Aug 25 06:32:36 PDT 2014

I have moved the git-repo for the patches to another URL
and have recreated it with patch 1/5 updated to V2.

The new URL is:
http://infra-srv1.demorecorder.com/git/free-sw/xcb/proto

Chris

P.S.: I had to move it because SourceForge does not support a reinit of the git-repo.