[Xcb] Review by crickets with my pending patches ( within 2 weeks )

Christian Linhart chris at DemoRecorder.com
Sun Dec 21 06:41:00 PST 2014


I propose to merge all of my pending patches to upstream in two weeks, if nobody reviews them until then.

These patches are at


Some of them are reviewed, some them not.
I have tested them, of course.

I have posted the patches several months ago, so there was plenty of time for anybody who really cares.

Anyways, if anybody wants to have things changed later,
there is always the possibility to post a patch yourself.

I hope it is OK this way, so that the project can move forward.
( I have changes for full protocol coverage of XInput and XKeyboard in the pipeline.
Others may also want to make changes and probably want to base them on current source code
without needing to look at all the pending patches for compatibility.)

Hope it is OK this way,


P.S.: If I'll get my X.org/freedesktop.org account setup until then, I can do the merging myself.

More information about the Xcb mailing list