[Xcb] I volunteer as maintainer of XCB

Christian Linhart chris at DemoRecorder.com
Thu Dec 25 04:08:54 PST 2014

Hi Arnaud,

Yes, I am talking about releasing and committing proposed patches.

I don't really care about official role-names, as long as the work gets done.

Thank you for clarifying about how this is traditionally done here.
I am fine with that, so there's no need to change that.

So, to rephrase my original post:
I'll do committing and releasing for some time to come if that's OK, once I have commit rights.
Of course it's fine by me when others with commit rights join the effort.

My emphasis will be on protocol definitions ( i.e. xml-files in xcb/proto ) and on the generator.

Cheers,

Chris