[Xcb] Next libxcb and xcb-proto release for 1st August ?

Christ-Jan Wijtmans cj.wijtmans at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 05:48:33 PDT 2014

hi chris.

Is there any way device ids or names can be extracted from input events in
xorg?
This is kind of important to me developing a game engine.
Also is it possible to catch input events an a different thread from where
i have created my window?
What kind of works are being done on xkb?

Live long and prosper,

Christ-Jan Wijtmans
https://github.com/cjwijtmans
http://facebook.com/cj.wijtmans