[Xcb] Next libxcb and xcb-proto release for 1st August ?

Christian Linhart chris at DemoRecorder.com
Thu Jul 24 03:57:31 PDT 2014

You can reject/remove my patches, because I will create new patches when I'll have this finished and well-tested.
( I have created an account in patchwork but didn't find a way to remove my patches... )

I will not be able to make a new set of patches for the August 1st release.

Sorry for the delay. I was very busy the last few months.
But I was busy in a good way: I did a project which involved a lot of lowlevel XKB-stuff, so I am now better qualified to work on the XCB-impl of XKB.
Yesterday I have restarted my XCB-XKB work, and I will have some time in the future to continue it, so I'll finish it, probably within a few months.

-Chris