[Xcb] Next libxcb and xcb-proto release for 1st August ?

Uli Schlachter psychon at znc.in
Wed Jul 30 23:09:17 PDT 2014

On 29.07.2014 19:00, Peter Harris wrote:
> On 2014-07-28 16:11, Daniel Martin wrote:
>>
>> As always, I'm to late. But, finally I have pushed the queued patches to
>> github:
>
> Thanks. Pushed.

Thanks for pushing. I think that everything that is left in patchwork can be
left out for now.

Attached are updated NEWS files.

To repeat what I wrote earlier:

- xcb-proto 1.10 and libxcb 1.11 released Possibly Tomorrow(tm)
- new libxcb has to depend on new xcb-proto
- now is your last chance to complain before the release

Cheers,
Uli