[Xcb] Next libxcb and xcb-proto release for 1st August ?

Ran Benita ran234 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 15:20:02 PDT 2014

On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 06:08:29PM +0200, Uli Schlachter wrote:
> It would be really nice and make me really happy if everyone (this includes
> YOU!) took a quick look at our open entries in patchwork and reviewed or
> complained about some of them. I would like to see that list empty before we
> do a release.

I've removed some of mine from the list. The remaining ones are
cosmetics, so can be accepted/rejected at any time.

The patches by Christian Linhart need further revisions, I don't know if
you want to keep them there.

And the patches by Gaetan Nadon seems like they should be applied. But
maybe it's not a good idea to mess with the build system before a
release.