[Xcb] Window decoration with xcb

deco33000 Jog deco33000 at yandex.com
Wed Oct 7 23:42:52 PDT 2015

Thanks Peter, the wm is not my first project, I was much more involved in the linux/bsd kernel hacking for the networking, security and performance parts. I am not yet knowledgeable in the graphic stack (and so GUIs) though.

But I will get through it, as I need it anyway.

Thanks for the pointers, I may post again for some questions in a couple of.. days/weeks I guess :)

Bye

--
Jog