[Xcb] XCB status and source.

Manuel Cano manutalcual at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 10:50:45 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thank you. I've got the right code then.
I'm going to undertake a new project in two weeks where I expect to be able
(and to need help) to do development on and under xcb.
I'm just going to look to the code to become more or less familiar and will
be asking and ready to send patches (if needed) very soon.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Manu