[Xcb] How can I increase the maximum request length?

Bart Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Sat Jan 19 01:39:50 UTC 2019

Offhand, looks like your bigger display is too big to use a single PutImage
request even with BIG-REQUESTS enabled. Looks like xcb_image_put() doesn't
break the request into pieces for you (maybe it should? pull requests
welcome) so you'll have to put the image a piece at a time: break it into
bands and use the y offset.