[Xcb] [EXTERNAL] - Attempt at writing a tutorial

Lucas Augusto Valentim Dantas lucasvalentim at outlook.com.br
Thu Feb 11 17:28:10 UTC 2021

I found those values by looking into the source code, probably libxcb's, since they are passed to the second argument of the function xcb_send_request(), as can be seen here (although the "sequence" argument is gone already): https://xcb.freedesktop.org/ProtocolExtensionApi/#index3h2 but that page doesn't explain what they do.
My goal with this tutorial is to provide enough for the reader to understand the X documentation so he is able to "navigate" on his own, that is what I am trying to do myself.