[Xcb] R: Flickering

Alessandro Sangiuliano alex22_7 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 08:45:22 UTC 2021

Hello guys,

first of all I'm really sorry if i sent 3 times the same email, it was an error because I forgot the mailer I was using on the laptop adds a delay, just my bad. Excuse me!

Now the code:

it is really simple, finally seems I got the source of the probleem; it wasn't how I handle the movement/dragging of a window, but it is the expose event that is bad implemented.

I just commented it and everything works fine with high DPI mouse too, also moving the mouse really really fast.

Now I have to find a solution on how to write a good expose event handler.

Cheers,
Alex.