[Xdevconf] xdevconf presentations

Jon Smirl jonsmirl at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 03:53:40 EST 2004

I might suggest moving the people with the established papers to the morning
slots and putting the more discussion oriented things in the afternoon.

I also see that my request for a discussion about Longhorn/Mac has now evolved
into me doing a presentation on it. I'm putting together some slides on the main
topics but I don't want people expecting a presentation on the level of the
people with existing papers. This complicated since I know for sure that several
of the attendees know more about this topic than I do. I'm hoping for group
participation since my Mac knowledge is very light.

Just in case you're wondering, I'm not a high school student. I've been in the
PC industry since it started, working at Microsoft, Intel, IBM and three start
ups. I usually do product marketing jobs. Right now I'm working on my own
without a corporate affiliation.

Is the room an auditorium with a podium or is it conference tables?

=====
Jon Smirl
jonsmirl at yahoo.com