[Xdevconf] Conference

Mike Emmel mike.emmel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 14:22:59 PST 2005

I just learned of the conference. Its my understanding that it may be full.

I would like to attend a few of the meetings. I am a member of the
JSR209 embedded swing working group and am intrested in attending.
Also I may become involved with the work of
www.khronos.org.  Until recently I was employed by SavaJe but am now
looking at becoming a very active member of the open source community
in particular embedded linux.

If its possible for me to attend just a few of the meetings that would be great.

In addition I was wanting to discuss rootless X servers and the X
specification along with the directfb implementation and the one on
MacOSX.  It looks like its too late to do such a thing but I think it
would be intresting. Finally I just finished a initial port of Cairo
on top of DirectFB and would like to at least catch Carl Worth to see
what to do with the beast.

I'm local in Boston.

Meetings.

 xrestop, xephyr, and X on handhelds - Mathew Allum

Sunday, February 13
 Cairo Status - Carl Worth, Red Hat

 Merging fbdev and DRM - Jon Smirl