Flathub, initial proposal

Mattias Bengtsson mattias.jc.bengtsson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 13:14:22 UTC 2016

> One very important issue is where to host this initially. I want to
> bring this up with the Gnome Foundation as a start, but we may also
> want to talk to e.g. Digital Ocean for hosting. They seem to be
> sponsoring a lot of free software stuff.

I got in contact with a person at DigitalOcean when we were looking for
tile providers for Maps. I wasn't really interested in becoming a sysadmin
all of a sudden so that idea was discarded in favour of Mapbox. However
I asked if we could approach them again later since I know that
infrastructure
is a continuous problem.

Would you like me to pass on the contact? If it's too early for that, just
keep
this mail in mind. :)

Regards,
Mattias