Repository/ostree cleanup

Jan Horak jhorak at redhat.com
Fri Jan 6 09:12:57 UTC 2017

I'm doing nightly builds of big upstream project and my space on hosting
where's my repository is limited.

I've been considering to delete previous repository on hosting before I
upload the fresh one. There's a drawback - if someone is installing or
updating the app during my upload their installation is most likely to
fail.

I've also considered more complicated approach, keeping files from last
two repos on hosting and deleting rest of the files.

Is there a simpler approach instead of doing the second approach by my
own bash script?
--
jh