Repository/ostree cleanup

Dan Nicholson nicholson at endlessm.com
Fri Jan 6 15:44:42 UTC 2017

Use "flatpak build-update-repo --prune" (or "ostree prune") on the repo.
Look at the --prune-depth option. Beware that there potential issues if you
do this while the repo is being updated since there's currently no locking
for prune. However, if you can run this while there are no updates to the
repo happening, you'll be safe. If you can't ensure that the repo won't be
updated, a sufficiently deep depth will make the potential for removing a
needed object pretty small.

--
Dan Nicholson  |  +1.206.437.0833  |  Endless