Unify keyboard shortcuts

Ellis Whitehead ellis at kde.org
Sun Aug 3 01:26:29 EEST 2003

Hi Claes,

This would probably be quite easy from the KDE side.  We currently have all
the general shortcuts (i.e., not those for a single specific application) in
~HOME/.kde/share/config/kdeglobals, but there would be nothing preventing us
from reading and writing to another location or with another format.

I have no idea about how Gnome does it, but would be glad to work on a common
solution.

Please CC me replies, since I'm not on the list.

Regards,
Ellis