MIME types

Joshua N Pritikin jpritikin at pobox.com
Wed Aug 6 06:50:12 EEST 2003

I've been lurking on this list for about a week.

I am the developer of an application which is similar to a word
processor.  My app has 2-3 document types.  It would be cool if
I could associate the docs with my app such that nautilus & konq
could automatically launch my app from the desktop.  However,
I don't know how to do this.

Is there a step-by-step guide detailing which spec files I
need to write and where to install them?

--
.. Sensual .. Perceptual .. Cognitive .. Emotional .. Oh My!