mosfet claims

Mosfet dan.duley at verizon.net
Fri Aug 15 19:28:23 EEST 2003

Okay, wonderful, this is indeed good news.

As far as the XWin stuff, the the situation was this:

1) There is a lot of private discussion and nothing public being said.
2) Someone I know pretty well said you personally were involved in getting
both glibc and gconf into Keith's X server.
3) I posted it as unconfirmed on my site.

I'm very glad to hear you unconditionally shot this down!