shared mime-data

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Mon Dec 1 23:57:03 EET 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 21:48, Jaap Karssenberg wrote:
> On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 19:52:50 +0000 Bastien Nocera wrote:
> : One of the main thing that I'm missing from the current shared info,
> : apart from the already planned inheritance, is aliases.
>
> Did you see this
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/xdg-list/2003-October/msg00118.html
> message ?
>
> It refers to http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~tal00r/info.html as the
> proposed new version of the spec. In this document alias are defined.

I wasn't aware of that page. But I still fail to see the actual on-disk
representation of the aliases in there.

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net>
Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the
grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left
York at 6:36 p.m. travelling at 55 mph, the other from Peterborough at
4:19p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.