shared mime-data

Jaap Karssenberg j.g.karssenberg at student.utwente.nl
Tue Dec 2 00:35:30 EET 2003

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 21:57:03 +0000 Bastien Nocera wrote:
: I wasn't aware of that page. But I still fail to see the actual
: on-disk representation of the aliases in there.

The aliases will be defined in the XML file of the type they alias to.
Also, in the same thread as the referred message, Thomas promised they
would be cached in an 'aliases' file, analogue to 'magic' and 'globs'.
This makes the lookup of an alias very straightforward.

--
   )   (     Jaap Karssenberg || Pardus [Larus]                | |0| |
   :   :     http://pardus-larus.student.utwente.nl/~pardus    | | |0|