how to build

Robert Woerle robert at paceblade.com
Tue Oct 28 09:48:06 EET 2003

Ok
i got it running now and i am able to start twm or kde ...

unfortunately i am now stuck with the hw acceleration for the SMI ...
as soon as i start it with -dumb all works fine a i can move the mouse
also .
when i start it normal ( with accel ) the server lock`s up as soon as i
use the mouse !
when i only use the keyboard it is fine ...
seems the drawing thing is not stable for me ...
how can i debug the hw accel drawing ?
should i start the old way using printf or can you imagine the point
where it is stuck ?

also i saw (- when using -dumb ) that when i rotate the screen rotates
but from 1024x768 to 768x1024 ( left or so )
the screen height is not increased to 1024 but stays 768 ... then the
KDE panel is in the 2/3 of the screen ...
this happens also when rotating to the right ...

Cheers Rob

Ps: sorry me when i now stat bothering you all day , but i think we are
pretty close and it would be a great deal to get this finished
and shout " Hey folks , our Tablet PC supports Rotation on-the-fly also
in Linux "

--
*Robert Woerle