dont we need a 768x1024 mode ?

Robert Woerle robert at paceblade.com
Wed Oct 29 12:00:46 EET 2003

Hi

ok .. i think it is working now ... .
the problem is KDE since it screwed up somehow .. i am was 3.1.0 KDE and
if i choose there ( Control Center ) to rotate to right it rotate`s
upside down , when i rotate left i get the KDE Bar in the middle of the
screen and rotation back to normal is fine ..
i am updating now to KDE 3.1.4 to see if it makes a difference ...

I think i am there and i ll now look then at tslib to get my touchscreen
also working ...

Cheers Rob

--
*Robert Woerle