DM communication standard

George jirka at 5z.com
Tue Aug 10 18:24:03 EEST 2004

On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 05:28:04PM +0200, Raffaele Sandrini wrote:
> As there seems to bi little chance you two match in resonable time i
> will most probabbly implement KDMs style seperatly.

I think this is the least disruptive way to do this.  And also since it
should be similar to use both gdm's and kdm's style of communication I
suppose it won't be much more code to generalize the comm ``lib'' to be able
to talk to kdm as well as gdm.

George

--
George <jirka at 5z.com>
   History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.