keyboard shortcuts

Avery Pennarun apenwarr at nit.ca
Thu Aug 12 21:46:33 EEST 2004

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 08:17:27PM +0200, Kevin Krammer wrote:

> > If Ctrl-Tab switched
> > tabs based on order used, it would be chaos.
>
> How so? [...]
>
> I think the behaviour of Alt+Tab is widely known and used, so I personally
> see no reason why Ctrl+Tab should behave so differently, especially as it
> seems to be meant as an analogous mechanism.

Anyway, if you want to switch back to the desktop you were just one, you can
use alt-tab (switch back to the previous window, which as on on the previous
desktop).  ctrl-tab always goes in the same order in kde, which makes sense.

I kind of like the way ion does it, myself (windows-f1 through windows-f12
for the different desktops) but I'm crazy.

Have fun,

Avery