xdm crypto support (and what to do in general on fd.o).

Jim Gettys Jim.Gettys at hp.com
Wed Aug 18 15:27:09 EEST 2004

As it says in the second sentence:

"Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan and Syria.
This list is subject to change."

I suspect that is quickly enough.

Our server is located in the U.S. (Portland, Or.) and we
have to obey U.S. law.  The notification requirement is
silly given the Internet, but many government requirements are.

These regulations started to control the export of physical goods,
decades ago.  Until about 2-3 years ago, the requirements were
much worse.
                          - Jim