xdm crypto support (and what to do in general on fd.o).

C. Gatzemeier c.gatzemeier at tu-bs.de
Wed Aug 18 18:24:23 EEST 2004

Am Wednesday 18 August 2004 14:27 schrieb Jim Gettys:
> As it says in the second sentence:
>
> "Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan and Syria.
> This list is subject to change."
>
> I suspect that is quickly enough.

Yes, true for the "legal lingo" it is, I liked your e-mail response though. A
nice short explanation.

Somthing like this might already be a good short version to accompany the
Notice:

> Our server is located in the U.S. (Portland, Or.) and we
> have to obey U.S. law. [Under U.S law it is legal to download our crypto
software if you are not under an U.S embargo. The U.S. government has been
notified as required and we do include the legal terms below:]

Cheers,
Christian