Planning to write Trash spec

Mikhail Ramendik mr at ramendik.ru
Thu Aug 26 23:58:07 EEST 2004

Hello,

Thanks for the welcoming reply, David!

The upcoming Saturday (that's "tomorrow" already, by my local time), I
am planning to write a complete and readable spec for the Trash file and
info storage.

I will start by a careful reading of this list, and I hope to pinpoint
everything where there is no consensus by then, and ask :)

The URLs should probably go to a separate spec, or at least a separate
section. There is clearly no consensus on this, and I'd say the initial
version of the spec should go without them as yet.

Sincerely yours, Mikhail Ramendik