Trash specification, version 0.1

Mikhail Ramendik mr at ramendik.ru
Mon Aug 30 01:42:33 EEST 2004

Hello,

The Trash specification, version 0.1, is available here:

http://www.ramendik.ru/docs/trashspec.html

The planned "Implementation notes" section, currently a stub, will
include the access and other issues encountered with $topdir/.Trash.
I'll wait for feedback before writing it.

Any comments, changes, etc. are welcome.

P.S. It's in HTML, as generated by OpenOffice.org (with minor
corrections). We can convert it to DocBook later if this is necessary;
OpenOffice.org has a tool for this.

P.S.2.I can easily host the document on ramendik.ru at this point, but
of course it will need to go to freedesktop.org if it becomes accepted.
I'd suggest waiting for a stable version before putting it on
freedesktop.org.