Linux Desktop Testing Project - Hosting request

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Wed Dec 22 07:46:00 EET 2004

I'll point out CodeWeavers' regression testing framework to the list:

http://www.cxtest.org

We're the only ones that use it at the moment, and it's designed for
both Wine and X11.  The basic idea is that it runs an application in a
VNC window in the background, sends mouse clicks to the application, and
looks at the names of the windows that pop up.  It also has the
capability to search for a bitmap on the screen.

Hopefully it has some components that others can use.

Mike