merge prjoects / move to freedesktop.org

Zhang Weiwu zhangweiwu at realss.com
Sun Feb 22 03:52:44 EET 2004

Peter "Firefly" Lund wrote:

>"ChillyShapes", "Chilli", "ChillySigns"?
>
>Or how about "Chinx"/"ChinX"/"ChInX"?  (depends on your sense of humour,
>of course)  ;)

Chinx sounds good, chinix makes people think it's an OS. Others I don't
really get them.

>>>were (UTF-8 or GB18030). I hope this is not a problem.
>>>

>I hope you choose UTF-8!

Glad to use UTF-8. I hope twiki can do it. Otherwise if wiki doesn't
send charset in http header, the user's browser will use the default,
and mose Chinese user defaults to gb18030 and gb2312 (and forcing us to
use gb). This is a problem.